Happy 1st Birthday, Blog!
Time sure does go by fast! A year ago today, I started this blog with the goal of sharing my experiences as a relatively new gun owner in hopes of encouraging others who are on the fence about gun ownership, as I was, to take the plunge as I have.
During this year, I’ve shared my thoughts and experiences about:
- how I went from fearing firearms to being a gun owner,
- how my choices for personal defense have evolved,
- thoughts on attending my first intermediate level firearms training course,
- hunting and harvesting my first deer,
- my first time hitting a target beyond 1000 yards,
- my first time participating in a shooting competition,
- along with several reviews and guides found in over 100 blog posts.
It’s been very humbling to see:
- the blog’s audience grew from nothing to over 1600 visitors,
- the facebook page go from new to having over 600 followers,
- the twitter, instagram, and youtube channel grow from zero to roughly 40 followers/subscribers each.
I’d like to thank each and every single reader for being a part of it.
I’d like to also specially thank every single one of those of you how have supported this blog via Patreon. Your contributions have helped offset some of the costs associated with running this blog.
Again, thank you all!
I hope this blog’s reach continues to grow this next year as I continue to share new experiences and stories with you all.